Call for Papers
Islamic Banking and Finance Review (ISSN: 2221-5239) is a peer review international journal, issue annually publications on both contemporary and future dimensions of Islamic Banking and Finance. The journal welcomes strong evidence-based theoretical and empirical work to clarify best practices in the domain of Islamic Banking and Finance, edited under auspices of Institute of Islamic Banking (IIB). The journal is published by UMT Press, University of Management and Technology, Lahore, Pakistan.
Deadline for Paper Submission: April 30, 2018
Journal coverage includes following, but not limited to:
- Epistemological Foundations of Islamic Banking
- Banks: Islamic vs Conventional
- Perceptions of Islamic Banking: Public vs Practitioners
- Accounting, Auditing, and Regulatory Controls in Islamic Banking
- Product Development and Innovations in Islamic Banking
- Information Resource Development in Islamic Banking
- Pedagogical Challenges of Islamic Banking
- Islamic Banking in Non-Islamic Countries
- Financial Crisis and the Performance of Islamic Banks
- Impediments to Islamic Banking and Finance
- Sukuk, Takaful and Islamic Banking
- Future of Islamic Banking and Finance
- Fundamentals, Trends and Opportunities in Islamic Finance
- Islamic Investment Strategies
- Islamic Wealth Planning and Management
- Financial, Legal and Regulatory Issues
- Shariah Governance
- Islamic Risk Management
Within 6-8 weeks from the date of manuscript submission
Note: Each paper is reviewed by the editor and, if it is judged suitable for the publication, it is then sent to two independent referees for peer review. Based on their recommendations, the editor then decides whether the paper should be accept as is, revised or rejected.
Date of Publishing:
Manuscripts are invited for Volume 5, scheduled to be published in August , 2018.
- All submissions must be in MS-Word (.docx) format.
- All submitted articles must carry author’s institutional affiliation, complete address, valid email contact and biographical note of each author.
- Article title should not exceed 10 words, having abstract of maximum 4000 words along with 5 keywords.
- Headings must have a clear distinction among the hierarchy of headings.
- Article length should not exceed 8,000 words (including references and appendices).
- All figure and tables should be of high quality, legible and numbered adequately.
- Check all in-text citations and references carefully in APA style. For details, click here.
Submit your Queries to:
Islamic Banking and Finance Review,
Institute of Islamic Banking,
University of Management and Technology,
UMT Road, C-II, Johar Town, Lahore-54770, Pakistan.
Tel: +92-42-3521-2801-10 (Ext - 3361)
Email: [email protected]