The UMT journals aim to deliver the highest quality of multidisciplinary research and enrich the academia with novel research material. We provide a platform for competent researchers/scholars globally to present their ideas and research work. Journals at UMT are published keeping in view the international standards of publication to achieve international recognition in the world of academic publication. All journals at UMT strictly follow the publication guidelines provided by the Higher Education Commission Pakistan (HEC) and other renowned international publishers. UMT journals is a proud home of nine HEC Y-category (HJRS) journals including a Scopus indexed journal.
To view the list of UMT Journals Click here.
- No charges for manuscript submission, processing, or publication
- OJS as Journal Management System
- DOI of your articles
- QR code of your articles
- Open access
- Double-blind peer-review from three or more experts
- Proofreading, reference checking and formatting services
- Acceptance letter
- Complementary hard copy
- International circulation
- Submission in online repositories