A manuscript submitted to Journal of Communication and Cultural Trends JCCT UMT, must consist of an unpublished and original work and that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere. The abstracts submitted to conferences should not constitute previous publication. The abstracts do not include tables and figures and are normally under (200 - 300) words. The content of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman with 12 font size.
Length of the Research Paper
Manuscripts should range between 4,000 to 7,000 words, however the Editor may consider longer manuscripts, which deal with topics that cannot be sufficiently covered under these restrictions. In such cases, the authors are obliged to arrange an exception in advance.
Language – All manuscripts should be clear and concise, written in good English. The spellings should follow UK norms.
References – All the references (including in text references) to the cited works must be listed in the Vancouver (author-number) style at the end of the paper. They should redirect current state-of-technology and should follow the APA style in Applied Linguistics and TESOL / ELT and MLA in English Literature and Culture Studies.
Sections of Manuscript
The research articles must consist of different sections as well as sub sections, which should be arranged and organized according to the requirements described below.
1. Title of the Manuscript: It should consist of maximum nine words. The title should be written in bold and its font size should be 14. It should be center justified.
2. The Authors’ Name(s) and Affiliations: The name of the principal author (s) and co-authors (if any) should be written under the title of the manuscript. Other informatory details, including designation of the author(s), his / her / their current affiliations and e-mails should be given after his / her / their names. The line under the title of the article contains the full name of each author. The corresponding author should be clearly mentioned.
3. Abstract: The abstract should consist of clear and concise summary of the whole manuscript. It should of 200-300 words delineating in only one paragraph the aim of the study, its scope, method, major findings conclusion of the paper. It should not contain citations, tables and figure, etc.
4. Keywords: Offer maximum 6 keywords directly after the abstract. The words such as 'and', 'of' and/or abbreviations should not be listed. However; the well-known abbreviations may be incorporated.
5. Organization of Text Body: It should consist of following sections:
a) Introduction of the Study
b) Review of the Literature
c) Research Method and Methodology
Manuscript Submission Requirements
Manuscripts that fulfill journal’s requirements will be yielded to the Editor of the Journal for review. Manuscripts should be submitted in PDF format. The corresponding author is supposed to provide a cover letter, which should enlist essential details such as subject category, and contact details, etc.
How are the Manuscripts assessed?
Once manuscripts are approved by the editors, they are sent for an external peer review process, includes an international panel of research experts. The manuscripts are reviewed by those, who are expert in the relevant fields. They check the quality of study in relation to its significance in its field.