Islamic Banking and Finance Review (IBFR) envisions to be the best quality journal in the field of Islamic Banking and Finance, publishing solution-oriented researches.
The mission of the Islamic Banking and Finance Review (IBFR) is to provide a platform to Islamic finance experts, practitioners, and researchers to contribute high-quality and solution-oriented research in the field of Islamic banking and finance.
Aims and Scope
Islamic Banking and Finance Review (IBFR) publishes articles in the field of Islamic banking, Islamic finance, Islamic economics, and other related subjects.
Manuscripts are categorized into broader areas of pure and applied banking and may be published as full-length articles, short communications/letters, review articles, letters to editors, and in any other approved format. Contributors are encouraged to contact directly the editor or the editorial team to avoid any conflict about forthcoming publications.
- No charges for manuscript submission, processing, or publication
- OJS as Journal Management System
- DOI of your articles
- QR code of your articles
- Open access
- Double-blind peer-review from three or more experts
- Proofreading, reference checking and formatting services
- Acceptance letter
- Complementary hard copy
- International circulation
- Submission in online repositories