The Audit and Accounting Review (AAR) is a multidisciplinary peer-reviewed Journal. The AAR welcomes the submission of research articles in all fields of Finance, Economics, Statistics, Management, Psychology and Sociology for this year 2020. Audit and Accounting Review’ aims to provide a valuable addition to the present area of knowledge, and a source to access legitimate new models as well as their applications and implications in the field of Audit and Accounting. The features of AAR include the provision of up-to-date knowledge in the form of policy relevance for both theoretical and applied domains of Audit, Accounting, and aligned areas. Moreover, the prime objective of AAR is to bring improvement of scientific knowledge in the field of Accounting and Auditing.
AAR follows APA format. The total length of a submission, including the title, author information, abstract, text, tables, figures, notes, references, and appendices, should not exceed the word limit of 8000 words and not les than 4000 words.
AAR publishes original research in all areas of Auditing, Accounting and related field that utilizes tools from basic disciplines such as Finance, Economics, Statistics, Management, Psychology and Sociology. The research includes analytical, empirical, experimental and field study methods to address contemporary issues as well as external and internal questions in accounting, auditing, finance, taxation, economics, banking, Islamic banking, investments, capital markets, law, and other related disciplines.
- Publication Fee: There is No Submission or Publication Fee
- Full Open Access: Everyone can read your article after it is published
- Quality Review: All papers submitted to AAR are subject to double-blind peer review from two experts. The papers are evaluated by internal and external reviewers (anonymous to authors).
- DOI: The Digital Object Identifier (DOI) system provides the persistent and actionable identifier of your publications.
- Indexing in Leading Databases: AAR will include in the leading abstracting and indexing databases.