Call for Reviewers: Law and Policy Review
Law and policy review (LPR) is an international double-blind peer reviewed and open access by the School of Law and Policy (SLP), University of Management and Technology (UMT), Lahore, Pakistan.
The journal supports multidisciplinary and cross-disciplinary approaches to law and policy. The focus of the journal is only entertain pieces that are exclusively on law and policy, but also pieces that are interdisciplinary in nature and how the results of the research may be translated into practice.
Currently, the LPR is looking to recruit reviewers for the journal. LPR is a high-quality publication that discusses the applications of law and policies in the field of law. We are now seeking an outstanding academic researcher or practitioner with a background in law as well as the passion to drive the Journal forward in an exciting period of change. The LPR follows a double-blind peer-review process for all the submitted manuscripts, with two reviewers assessing the academic quality of each manuscript.
The reviewers are part of an extended database and are responsible for reviewing manuscripts which fall in their respective fields of expertise. The reviewer will be responsible for the review process within the given time frame, employing the Journal’s online peer review system. She or he will have the authority to guide the editor to accept articles following technical comments and will ensure that authors adhere to the Journal’s Publishing Ethics.
Interested in applying? Here are the skills and attributes we would be looking for in a reviewer:
- Someone who is active in the community with strong personal networks
- Confidence to engage with authors and researchers to solicit the highest quality submissions
- Strong organizational skills to ensure that submissions are handled in a timely manner
- The ability to foster positive working relationships with colleagues such as Editorial Board members
- Someone who will act as spokesperson for LPRin public forums, meetings, and conferences.
- The applicant must hold at least a law.
- The applicant must have good experience in his/ her specific research field.
Submitting your Application
If you would like to apply for the position of reviewer, please submit your CV at email@example.com