Current Trends in OMICS (CTO)
Current Trends in OMICS (CTO) is an open-access, double-blind peer-reviewed international journal published biannually by the Department of Life Sciences of the University of Management and Technology. The journal is interested to publish high-quality original research articles dealing with all the aspects of multi-OMICS studies in Biology and Medicine. The articles reflecting different ethical and legal effects of various scientific and technological developments and use of different Bioinformatics and Insilico Studies used to analyze or validate the experimental results in different OMCIS technologies are also welcomed.
Current Trends in OMICS (CTO) aims to integrate different disciplines of Biology that end with OMICS, analyze their data and bring together various experts under a common platform. CTO provides a forum for the researchers and data scientists who are using OMICS technologies in their respective research areas. However, CTO encourages health care workers e.g doctors, nurses, health care researchers, policymakers, engineers working in the development of technologies relates to OMCIS, Bio-Pharmaceutical industries, and scholars working in ethical aspects.
CTO addresses a broad range of areas related to Biology and Medicine, however, the scope of papers may include the following main themes:
- Bioinformatics and Structural Biology
Current Trends in OMICS recognizes the role of scientific research in key areas given above; as an understanding of the use of new methods, tools and policies in OMIC studies like Microarray technologies, Next-generation Sequencing and its data analysis techniques to equip themselves for competitive advantage in the 21st century and beyond.
The following significant core values guide our mission:
- We value high-quality research publications aimed at significant contributions to new knowledge in the field.
- We cultivate and advocate ethical behavior in all aspects of the publication process.
- We respect each of our members' opinions and seek to amplify their ideas.
- No manuscript submission charges
- No manuscript processing or publication charges
- OJS as Journal Management System
- DOI of your articles
- QR code of your articles
- Full open access: everyone can read your article when it is published
- Double-blind peer-review from three or more experts
- Frequent updates on your article’s status
- Proofreading, reference checking, and formatting services
- Acceptance letter
- Complementary hard copy
- International circulation
- Submission in online repositories
CTO is a print and online platform that publishes comprehensive, quality content from OMICS-related technologies. The journal focuses on both developments of OMICS technologies and its application to different areas of science. It is a source of authentic information for scientific personnel covering wide range of research aspects. We publish all material after a double-blind review process.
About the Publisher
University of Management and Technology (UMT) is the publisher and copyright holder of CTO. UMT is an independent, not-for-profit, private institution of higher learning. UMT publishes many authentic peer-reviewed journals.