The BioScientific Review (BSR) is recruiting reviewers in the different journal fields.
More information about the journal can be found on https://journals.umt.edu.pk/index.php/BSR
- Must hold a primary or secondary academic faculty appointment at a university or research center
- Must have one or more original research publications listed on his/her CV.
- A statement of interest and most recent CV.
- Willingness to review at least 1 manuscript in 6 months.
- Readiness to commit to complete the assigned review within 14 days of request. If the reviewer is unable to complete the review within 14 days, she/he must notify the email@example.com
*Please see the Ethical policy and Peer Review Policy of the journal.
The peer-review process is a fundamental basis of scientific progress. We need your expertise as a reviewer to maintain the quality and efficiency of research.
Interested reviewers should reply to this email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) with their interest stated and CV attached.
Please note that you will be contacted by a member of our Editorial team at your given email address if you qualify to serve as a reviewer. By sending us your CV you are agreeing to be contacted about this opportunity.