About the Journal
BioScientific Review (BSR) is an open access peer-reviewed journal published on a quarterly basis. It provides a modern and multidisciplinary platform for free and fast publications broadly covering all aspects of life sciences. Research in the field of life sciences has grown at a bewildering pace during the last decade and BioScientific Review intends to publish momentous advances in all specialized areas of life sciences and bring them to light.
Vision: To promote original scientific research and ideas in biological and life sciences.
Mission: The publication and dissemination of original, innovative articles through transparent blind-review process.
- To provide a platform for the rapid publication of original data
- To provide free-of-charge publication opportunity to the scientific community
- To provide open-access of the published articles to the readers
- To promote transparent blind peer-review publication process
The Mission of BSR is led by the core values:
- We value high-quality scholarly contributions from various disciplines of life sciences to promote knowledge and discussion.
- We value emerging research that leads to generating great interest and unique perspective to critical issues.
- We support originality of the data with zero-tolerance towards plagiarism.
- We practice a transparent publication process that involves a double blind peer-review process by experts of the scientific areas.
- We believe in, and support, both free publication for the researchers as well as free access for the readers.
- We advocate and support the integrity and intellectual ethical standards during the publication process.
BSR focuses on originality of the content and data, quality of the analysis, interpretation of the results, as well as quality of the English language.
BSR aims to be a knowledge hub for research scholars, scientists, clinicians and professionals associated with academia and industry relevant to the field of Life Sciences.
Following are the most distinctive features of BSR:
- The publication process is swift and user-friendly
- Published on quarterly basis
- Four months duration from the initial submission to final print
- Acceptance rate is >90%
- Open access with high indexing and visibility
- No article processing charges
- Rapid DOI assignment
- Printed complimentary copy for the authors
- Registered as ISSN(electronic): 2663-4201; ISSN(print): 2663-4198
BSR is print and online platform that publishes comprehensive, quality content from many disciplines of life sciences. The journal focuses on both basic and applied research. It is a source of authentic information for scientific personnel covering wide range of research aspects. We publish all material after a double blind review process.
About the Publisher
University of Management and Technology (UMT) is the publisher and copyright holder of BSR. UMT is an independent, not-for-profit, private institution of higher learning. UMT publishes many authentic peer-reviewed journals.