About the Journal
BioScientific Review (BSR) is an open access peer-reviewed journal published on a quarterly basis. It provides a modern and multidisciplinary platform for free and fast publications broadly covering all aspects of life sciences. Research in the field of life sciences has grown at a bewildering pace during the last decade and BioScientific Review intends to publish momentous advances in all specialized areas of life sciences and bring them to light.
Vision: To promote original scientific research and ideas in biological and life sciences.
Mission: The publication and dissemination of original, innovative articles through transparent blind-review process.
BSR aims to develop a deeper insight into the diverse areas of life sciences and to foster communication between them. The journal caters to the requirements of students, researchers, academicians, lab professionals, medical practitioners and biomedical specialists working in the industry. It further offers free, time bound and rapid publication of content that disseminates novel research findings as well as the publication of highly accessible editorial articles that explicitly facilitate budding researchers and experts working in the field. The articles and reviews submitted for publication should reflect the full breadth of research with rigorous methodology and substantial evidence for drawing the conclusions in all areas of human, animal, and plant sciences. We ensure novelty, originality, scientific rigor, consistency and highest levels of ethical integrity in each and every research article submitted for publication to the journal. We ensure novelty, originality, scientific rigor, consistency and highest levels of ethical integrity in each and every research article submitted for publication to the journal.
- To provide a platform for the publication of original data
- To provide free-of-charge publication opportunity to the scientific community
- To provide open-access of the published articles to the readers
- To promote transparent blind peer-review publication process
The Mission of BSR is led by the core values:
- We value high-quality scholarly contributions from various disciplines of life sciences to promote knowledge and discussion.
- We value emerging research that leads to generating great interest and unique perspective to critical issues.
- We support originality of the data with zero-tolerance towards plagiarism.
- We practice a transparent publication process that involves a double blind peer-review process by experts of the scientific areas.
- We believe in, and support, both free publication for the researchers as well as free access for the readers.
- We advocate and support the integrity and intellectual ethical standards during the publication process.
BSR focuses on originality of the content and data, quality of the analysis, interpretation of the results, as well as quality of the English language.
BSR aims to develop a deeper understanding covering diverse areas of biological and life sciences. The journal aims to foster communication between different research areas of life sciences to reach multi-disciplinary goals. BSR accepts original research articles, review articles, mini-reviews, short communications, reports, case reports, and letter to editors.
BSR offers free and fast peer-review rapid publication process of content that disseminates novel research findings.
Subject areas include but not limited to molecular biology, zoology, infectious diseases, botany, genetics, infectious diseases, biochemistry, agriculture and forestry, biotechnology, virology and immunology, genomics and proteomics, veterinary sciences, bioinformatics and computational biology, microbiology, cell biology, enzymology, physiology, veterinary sciences, structural biology, health sciences and epidemiological studies.
BSR aims to be a knowledge hub for research scholars, scientists, clinicians and professionals associated with academia and industry relevant to the field of Life Sciences.
Following are the most distinctive features of BSR:
- No manuscript submission charges
- No manuscript processing or publication charges
- OJS as Journal Management System
- DOI of your articles
- QR code of your articles
- Full open access: everyone can read your article when it is published
- Double-blind peer-review from three or more experts
- Frequent updates on your article’s status
- Proofreading, reference checking, and formatting services
- Acceptance letter
- Complementary hard copy
- International circulation
- Submission in online repositories
- Registered as ISSN(electronic): 2663-4201; ISSN(print): 2663-4198
BSR is print and online platform that publishes comprehensive, quality content from many disciplines of life sciences. The journal focuses on both basic and applied research. It is a source of authentic information for scientific personnel covering wide range of research aspects. We publish all material after a double blind review process.
About the Publisher
University of Management and Technology (UMT) is the publisher and copyright holder of BSR. UMT is an independent, not-for-profit, private institution of higher learning. UMT publishes many authentic peer-reviewed journals.