The Journal of Communication and Cultural Trends (JCCT) is an international, open access, double-blind peer-reviewed journal published by the University of Management and Technology (UMT), Lahore, Pakistan. It’s an open-access journal that makes published articles freely available on the journal’s website.
JCCT focuses not only on general linguistics (i.e. phonology, morphology, syntax, and semantics) but also on the domains of psycholinguistics, cognitive linguistics, sociolinguistics, pragmatics, discourses analyses, contact linguistics, functional linguistics, and linguistic anthropology. JCCT also addresses research articles under the domains, of Applied Linguistics, Intercultural Communication, Diversity in Communication, Cultural trends, anthropological linguistics, etc. The journal covers a wide range of areas including different aspects of language and culture. The core objective of this journal is to invite researchers to theoretical and empirical research.
JCCT’s mission is to contribute productively to the field of research and discussions on English language learning and cultural diversity.
Aims and Objectives
JCCT aims to establish an authentic forum for language researchers, where they can enhance their skills in the field of research to explore the latest strategies. The core objective of this journal is to motivate novice researchers to come up with the latest ideology and methods to improve English language, literature, and linguistics teaching and learning styles.
- JCCT values rigorous and comprehensive research in the field of the English language.
- JCCT values the research work that accommodates cultural norms through the English language.
- JCCT values the researchers, participate for advance practices in language teaching and learning.
JCCT focuses on research-based driven facts in the field of English language, literature and linguistics while focusing on cultural diversity.
- No charges for manuscript submission, processing, or publication
- OJS as Journal Management System
- DOI of your articles
- QR code of your articles
- Open access
- Double-blind peer-review from three or more experts
- Proofreading, reference checking and formatting services
- Acceptance letter
- Complementary hard copy
- International circulation
- Submission in online repositories
Teachers, learners, researchers (English language, literature, anthropology)