All submissions must have an abstract of 250-300 words. The abstract should briefly outline the research objectives as well as the methodology adopted for the research and the conclusions drawn by the scholar. Abstracts should also be accompanied with 4-8 key words or descriptive phrases.
- The length of full paper should be between 3000 to 5000 words including complete list of references and bibliography.
- Text should be typed on A4 sized sheets. It should be in the format of Microsoft Word document
- The article text should be in Times New Roman 12 point; single-column format with double spacing.
- Referencing format for the paper should be APA referencing style.
- All the quotations in inverted commas must be cited to the source.
- The Conclusions should outline the main article theme and summarize the research idea and concludes the author’s findings.
- Acknowledgements should be given in a separate section at the end of the research article before references.
Note: Plagiarism report must be attached with the manuscript.