Scientific Inquiry and Review (SIR) is an open access peer-reviewed journal published on a quarterly basis. It provides a modern and multidisciplinary platform for free publications providing knowledge about the research updates in various fields of science. Research in the field of science has grown at a bewildering pace during the last decade and Scientific Inquiry and Review intends to publish momentous advances in all specialized areas of science and bring them to light.
Vision: To promote original scientific research and ideas in sciences.
Mission: The publication and dissemination of original, innovative articles through transparent blind-review process.
Aims and Scope
The Scientific Inquiry and Review (SIR) is a peer reviewed multidisciplinary quarterly published online and print journal, which publishes innovative research papers, reviews, mini-reviews, short communications and notes dealing with Mathematics, Physics, Medicinal Chemistry and Computational Chemistry, Cell Biology, Genomics, Bioinformatics and Biotechnology and other miscellaneous areas of pure and applied sciences. SIR is providing knowledge about the research updates in various fields of science that is published quarterly. It is a source of authentic information for scientific personnel covering wide range of research aspects. SIR is aimed to contribute in the knowledge hub for professors, scientists, students, clinicians, and professionals for research and practical applications. The focal point of the journal is publishing original research work however review papers, short communication, scientific opinions, case reports, and research work of scientific significance are also included. The journal tends to work for fast publication and higher citation half-life.
- To provide a platform for the rapid publication of original data
- To provide free-of-charge publication opportunity to the scientific community
- To provide open-access of the published articles to the readers
- To promote transparent blind peer-review publication process
The Mission of SIR is led by the core values:
- We value high-quality scholarly contributions from various disciplines of science to promote knowledge and discussion.
- We value emerging research that leads to generating great interest and unique perspective to critical issues.
- We support originality of the data with zero-tolerance towards plagiarism.
- We practice a transparent publication process that involves a double blind peer-review process by experts of the scientific areas.
- We believe in, and support, both free publication for the researchers as well as free access for the readers.
- We advocate and support the integrity and intellectual ethical standards during the publication process.
SIR focuses on originality of the content and data, quality of the analysis, interpretation of the results, as well as quality of the English language.
SIR aims to be a knowledge hub for research scholars, scientists, clinicians and professionals associated with academia and industry relevant to the field of Science.
Following are the most distinctive features of SIR:
- No manuscript submission charges
- No manuscript processing or publication charges
- OJS as Journal Management System
- DOI of your articles
- QR code of your articles
- Full open access: everyone can read your article when it is published
- Double-blind peer-review from three or more experts
- Frequent updates on your article’s status
- Proofreading, reference checking, and formatting services
- Acceptance letter
- Complementary hard copy
- International circulation
- Submission in online repositories
SIR is print and online platform that publishes comprehensive, quality content from many disciplines of sciences. The journal focuses on both basic and applied research. It is a source of authentic information for scientific personnel covering wide range of research aspects. We publish all material after a double blind review process.
About the Publisher
University of Management and Technology (UMT) is the publisher and copyright holder of SIR. UMT is an independent, not-for-profit, private institution of higher learning. UMT publishes many authentic peer-reviewed journals.