Scientific Inquiry and Review (SIR) has been recognized by Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC) as Y-category Journal for the year 2021-2022.
The Scientific Inquiry and Review (SIR) is recruiting reviewers in the different journal fields.
More information about the journal can be found on https://journals.umt.edu.pk/index.php/SIR
- Must hold a primary or secondary academic faculty appointment at a university or research center
- Must have one or more original research publications listed on his/her CV.
- A statement of interest and most recent CV.
- Willingness to review at least 1 manuscript in 6 months.
- Readiness to commit to complete the assigned review within 14 days of request. If the reviewer is unable to complete the review within 14 days, she/he must notify the firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please see the Ethical policy and Peer Review Policy of the journal.
We welcome reviewers from Biology, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and other areas of pure and applied sciences. The peer-review process is a fundamental basis of scientific progress. We need your expertise as a reviewer to maintain the quality and efficiency of research.
Interested reviewers should reply to this email address (email@example.com) with their interest stated and CV attached.
Please note that you will be contacted by a member of our Editorial team at your given email address if you qualify to serve as a reviewer. By sending us your CV you are agreeing to be contacted about this opportunity.Read more about Call for Reviewers