Call For Papers
UMT Education Review (UER) is an open-access double-blind peer-reviewed international journal published biannually by the Department of Education of University of Management and Technology. The journal will be available in both online and print form with an ISSN number. The journal is the member of Cross Ref and each article is assigned a DOI to mark your article's presence in the global research community. The journal is interested in publishing the research work that provides sound and clear theoretical insights with practical implications for the education at all levels. Papers reflecting evidence-based theories are also welcomed. As per the title of the journal, it calls for papers on any topic on education or educational leadership & management that challenges the traditional/conventional wisdom of the readers.
ISSN: 2616-9746 (Online)
ISSN: 2616-9738 (Print)
We are accepting papers for Volume V, Issue I
Deadline: 31st March, 2022
The topics may include a wide range of research areas & we will welcome manuscripts on:
- Education philosophy
- Sociology of education
- Educational governance & policy making
- Educational leadership & administration
- Higher education
- Medical Education
- Quality assurance in education
- Organizational behavior in education
- Systems and infrastructure development in educational Institutions;
- Teachers’ Voice: their beliefs, thoughts, personal experiences & their personal development as part of professional action and how this action is influenced by contextual factors in their structural, cultural and social environments
- The impacts of new communication media and technologies, new and hybrid cultural forms and practices, and globalized economies on education
- Inclusive education
- Special education
- Early childhood education
- Education change & reform practices
- Educational research
- Any other
Who Are We!
Department of Education is one of the oldest faculties of UMT established in 1999. Since then it has evolved as one of the most established faculty of education in the private sector producing graduates in nine different programs including PhDs.
Peer Review Policy
All submitted manuscripts are subject to initial appraisal by the Editor, and, if found suitable for further consideration, to peer review by independent, anonymous expert referees. All peer review is double-blind. We help researchers to get credit of their creative work by publishing their manuscripts. We also help them refine their work by providing them with comments and suggestions of expert reviewers before each and every publication.