All the published papers strictly follow the guidelines of LLR.
- The maximum word limit for the manuscript is 6000, excluding references.
- The font size for the title of the article is 14. Abstract and keywords, along with their headings, are in 11. Authors' names and affiliations are also in 11. The entire content of the article, along with headings and references, should be in 12. The font style for the manuscript is in 'Times New Roman.'
- The lines spacing is 1.15, with a 1-inch margin of the page.
- The article should be in the English language, and English translation should be provided to incorporate words or text from any other language.
- Article title should be bold with initial capital letters of all the content categories (words).
- All the individuals with authorship claims and affiliations (department, university, city, and country) should be mentioned on the title page in the same order as you want them to appear in the published paper, which will not be changed after acceptance.
- The email address of the corresponding author should also be mentioned.
- Postal address is required for the publisher only, which will not be published.
- Author(s) can give up to six keywords.
- Heading should be bold and indicated in the article with initial capital letters.
- The first paragraph after each heading should be without indentation. If heading contains more than one section, after the first paragraph following sections should be with indentation.
- All the references (including in-text references) to the cited works must be listed in the APA 7th style at the end of the paper.
- Make sure to strictly follow ethical considerations before reproducing tables and figures from other sources.
- Figure numbers should be in order, i.e., Figure 1, Figure 2. Figures with multipart should be labeled as Figure 1(a)
- The table number and title should be mentioned above the table, whereas the figure number and title should be at the bottom of a figure.
- Ensure double-checking the references for consistency with the text of the article.
No fees apply to rejected articles, and there are no charges for submissions or additional fees based on article length, figures, or supplementary data; however, the article will only be processed for publication once the author pays the following APC on acceptance:
For International: $75
For National: 15000 PKR
Please read carefully journals policies and guidelines before submitting the manuscript.