UMT Education Review (UER) is an international peer reviewed journal, biannually published by the Department of Education of the School of Social Sciences & Humanities, University of Management & Technology, Lahore. Pakistan. UER has broad focus related to education development and change, especially occurring in 21st century in the developing world. All areas of education, special education, technology education, educational policy and governance, quality assurance in education, curriculum and pedagogy, and everyday lives and practices of students and teachers are welcomed subjects of study for publication in UER.
ISSN: 2616-9746 (Online)
ISSN: 2616-9738 (Print)
We would welcome manuscripts on:
- Education philosophy
- Sociology of education
- Educational governance & policy making
- Educational leadership & administration
- Higher education
- Medical Education
- Quality assurance in education
- Organizational behavior in education
- Systems and infrastructure development in educational Institutions;
- Teachers’ Voice: their beliefs, thoughts, personal experiences & their personal development as part of professional action and how this action is influenced by contextual factors in their structural, cultural and social environments
- The impacts of new communication media and technologies, new and hybrid cultural forms and practices, and globalised economies on education
- Inclusive education
- Special education
- Early childhood education
- Education change & reform practices
- Educational research
Peer Review Policy
All submitted manuscripts are subject to initial appraisal by the editor, and, if found suitable, will be submitted for formal peer review. Peer review is essentially double-blind, completed with help of reviewers across the world who are experts in the related field.
UMT Education Review (UER) by Department of Education of the School of Social Sciences & Humanities, University of Management & Technology, Lahore. Pakistan. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.